Plan Your Visit
3225 8th St NE
Washington, DC 20017
A short walk from the Brookland/CUA Metro Station on the Red Line. Be sure to check for any Metro Track Work before planning your travels.
Numerous Metro Bus lines also go to the Brookland Station, including the H series, G8, and 80 buses.
Dance Place is located in a residential neighborhood. Ample free street parking is available at any time of the day.
On the weekends, there is no limit on how long you may park on the street. On weekdays, please pay close attention to posted signs regarding time limited parking or dedicated street cleaning days.
Public parking is available in Monroe Street Market’s Cornerstone building (3470 7th St NE), 2 blocks from Dance Place.
Rates for paid parking are:
Up to 30 mins: Free
30 mins – 1 hour: $1
1 – 2 hours: $5
2 – 4 hours: $8
Rates repeat after 3am. More information and opening times here.
Arts & Entertainment Map
Dance Place believes in Brookland / Edgewood and we want you to join us in your community! In partnership with the Monroe Street Market, we have developed a comprehensive Arts & Entertainment Map for the whole neighborhood! If you would like a delivery of maps, please contact us at email@example.com or call 202.269.1600.
Think your arts or entertainment establishment should be on the map? Contact Dance Place for more information on how to get involved!
In partnership with Dance Place, Courtyard Washington DC-US Capitol has offered exclusive rates to our customers when booking. Please choose ONE of the following three methods for booking your stay with the Courtyard Marriott.
1) You can call 1 (888) 236-2427 and mention Dance Place’s name when booking at the Courtyard Washington DC-US Capitol where you have established the rate.
2) You can follow this link Book your corporate rate for Dance Place. Then enter desired date(s) and click “Check Availability”.
3) You can make reservations through the hotel’s website which is www.Marriott.com/wasus. Your 3-digit code for booking reservations on-line is Y7Y (Yak-Seven-Yak).
- Under the “Check Rates & Availability” Section
- Select “Check In” and “Check Out” Date(s)
- The Section should expand downward
- Click the plus sign next to “Special Rates”
- Once this expands Select “Corporate/promotional Code” and enter 3-digit code below (Y7Y)
- Lastly, click “FIND”.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to Sherri.S.Weaver@Marriott.com.
You may also reach out to any one of our knowledgeable associates or Managers directly at the hotel. Thank you again for choosing the Courtyard Washington DC-US Capitol!