Dance Place Travel Club
Viva Cuba! Join our Travel Club!
Dance Place Travel Club is your chance to take an adventure and connect with Dance Place, visiting exotic locales and experiencing the hottest new trends in dance and the arts.
In 2018, travel to Havana and the coast at Cayo Santa Maria with an itinerary you won’t find anywhere else! Reserve your spot on the guest list early – FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!
Travel to the city and the coast for a Cuban getaway!
March 5-11, 2018
- Round trip flights DC to Cuba
- 3 nights hotel accommodations at 5-star resort, Hotel Capri in Havana.
- 3 nights hotel accommodation at 5-star Cayo Playa Santa Maria
in Santa Clara.
- Personal English speaking tour guide.
- Breakfast and lunch provided daily, plus welcome and farewell dinner.
- Round trip airport transfers and air-conditioned motor coach & driver
- Sightseeing tours & visits, as per day by day itinerary, including:
- Panoramic bus tour of Havana.
- Walking tour of the historic center of Old Havana.
- Malpaso Dance Company
- The church of Nuestra Señora de Regla.
- Municipal Museum of Regla
- Museo de BellasArtes (Fine Arts Museum)
- The Cuban National Ballet School
- San Juan Bautista Church and the Alejandro Garcia Caturla Museum
COST: $4,200 per person
Reserve by August 15th for a discounted rate: $4,000!
Deadline for all reservations and final payments is November 1st, 2017.
Reserve your spot with a $500 non-refundable deposit.
Your deposit includes a $250 tax-deductible donation to Dance Place.
Download the application for more information and to apply! When you’ve completed your form, please send to Triana Brown at email@example.com or at 3225 8th St NE, Washington, DC 20017.